What I’m doing now
With the pandemic still in full swing in Australia, I am concentrating on short, medium and long-term goals, and not many of them. This is why.
In other news, I have decided to go back to university. I’ve been accepted – and I’ll be studying law.
Short term goals
- Be able to run five kilometres again (by autumn of 2022).
- Blog regularly (once per month would be ideal).
Medium term goals
- Write a course that teaches authors how to create and manage their own self-hosted WordPress website by January 2022.
- Setup my travel photography website.
Long term goals
- Finish the first draft of my novel My Father’s Wife (which is 75% done) by March 2022.
- I have enrolled to study law because I am really angry with the Australian government.
Page last updated
December 15, 2021.
Image credit: Gerd Altmann from Pixabay