I have been blogging since… forever!
I have been blogging for a loooooooooong time, and all of these blog posts end up in the Love & Other Brave Acts series in one way or another. Given that I write so much, I thought it would be super cool to have a page dedicated to a few of my favourite posts from across the years. Visitors who are new to The Diane Lee Project can see what I’m about in one dedicated place, and regular readers can dip in and out of evergreen posts as and when they feel like it.
Oh, and if you have a favourite post and it’s not here, send me an email and I’ll make sure I add it to the list.
Favourite posts from 2016
- Three things you can do to fix your organisational culture
- Fuck this shit!
- Ethics: things I would never do
- My Fuck It List
- On Mother’s Day: an open letter to my daughter
- On writing
- 5 things I learned about sex (from being single for 10 years)
- 10 things I learned from being single for 10 years
Favourite posts from 2015
- My 3 Christmas wishes
- 4 important lessons I learned from Bali
- 3 contradictory truths about self publishing
- On authority
- Choosing life
- What no one tells you about online dating
- The ex-files: to all the men I’ve loved before:
- Five travel rules that apply to life
Favourite posts from 2014
- On Christmas memories
- Not long enough
- Women, work and advancement: what’s wrong with this picture?
- Recruitment: still a flawed (bullshit) process
- My 5 simple rules for dating
- No small thing
- To my dear, future husband… I’m sorry
- Dear me: a letter to my 16-year-old self
- The true story of why I changed my name
- Why I walked 5 km in a gale
Have you subscribed to my email list?
You’ll get a free ebook if you do!